This is a collection of UI issues mentioned by Rob in e-mails.
- [X] Change following drop-down menu items:
- [-] Fix issue with one sample not being in the DOL .geno file
- [X] Add group code to mapping loading page metadata - 7bb9067585616f2759add72c668d666c9ac73aa8
- [X] Move mapping figure options to the left - 059bd7f954bf08a6e1d87b2cde40fe231fbc0be3
- [-] Remove error bars from bar chart when there's no SE
- [-] Add N in white text to bar chart when applicable
- [-] Change High P in Collection to Peak LOD or Peak ???logP.
- [-] Make Collection and Search tables the same style (at least as much as possible; alignment should at least be the same)
- [-] Fix Partial Correlation button when screen is narrow
@Ethan is integrating this:
and he'll be submit a series of PRs to clean up the HTML on all of the pages. There's a lot of render time performance to be had (probably hundreds of ms in the worst cases) just by cleaning up the HTML.